Monday, November 06, 2006

11-6-2006

A call for a caliphate in Zanzibar. This is interesting in theory, but I don't know how they could it off on a global scale. I guess that you have to think big.


The image “http://www.arikah.net/commons/en/thumb/4/47/180px-Abdullah_II_Cropped.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The Jordanian king gave a speech in which he believes that Muslims can preserve their identity and remain good citizens in the west. In general, I have a positive impression of the king, but I have a lingering feeling that from time to time, he is a mouthpiece for western powers. It also doesn't help that Jordan has the notorious reputation as being a country that has taken torture to the next level (the last time I checked, torture was haram). I should probably shut up before I earn myself a private tour of the torture factory.


The image “http://www.boeing.com/randy/images/777_air_france_cargo_sm.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Apparently, not only can we to fly hassle-free, but we can't work at airports either(in France anyway). The word on the street is that the U.S. is behind it. Now we are exporting unemployment!

No comments: