Thursday, October 26, 2006

10-25-2006

Muslim women pass Amsterdam hospital where suspect was treated
The Netherlands is home to nearly one million Muslims


This is sadly ironic. We are a deen with a disporportinate amount of doctors, nurses, and engineers in western countries, yet it took a western government to build a hospital that caters to Muslims. Oh yeah, the doctors and nurses arent' Muslim though. Isn't that a kick in the teeth! I guess beggers can't be choosers.



It looks like the ties between the Middle East and South Korea are growing. You would be surprised at the number of Muslim Koreans there are in Korea....I was.



The image “http://www.hilaliya.com/images/front5.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I have wrote about this new comic strip written by and created for Muslims, but it appears that it is really taking off (no pun intended). It is really receiving a lot of buzz.


NEEDS ROOM TO GROW: Shazia Ali in Radio...

NEEDS ROOM TO GROW: Shazia Ali in Radio Ramadan's cramped sound studio.
Picture: Tim Hurst


Now this is what I'm talking about! I like to see the Ummah progress in the west in Halal non-traditional fields.


Amir Sulaiman
Amir Sulaiman

Poetry and spoken word has been a part of our culture since the time of the Prophet (PBUH). It is nice to see that Muslims here are becoming more vocal with their work.

The image “http://www.ericajackson.com/i/2005/job-hunt/cab-reflection.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I have known cabbies to do a lot of things, but turn down fare! This is new one, at least it appears to be for the sake of Allah. May they be rewarded.



Do you find the similarities between the Apple store and the Kaba offensive? I don't, and I'm one of the most paranoid, seeing a conspiracy theory in a bowl of corn flakes people I know. I mean come on, this is really stretching it. Hey, but thats' just me. ( I'll tell you about the corn flakes conspiracy later...there is a conspiracy!)

5th Avenue Apple Store and Ka'ba





























The image “http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/photo/72005/m19432.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Maybe European contries should have considered this before they started colonizing all over the world all willy nilly. Just accept us as we are.
What? They don't believe in putting wrappers on burgers in Europe. I think that I will pass on the "Royale with Cheese".







No comments: